- Wera Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening seized screws.
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working.
- Kraftform Plus: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer.
- A hexagon blade out of high quality bit material that extends right through the blade ensures full transfer of force, even when struck with a hammer.
- The ductile tempered material prevents the blade from splintering or breaking.
- Comes with an impact cap for enhanced service life and reduced risk of splintering.
- More torque can be transferred with the help of an open-end or ring spanner applied to the integrated hexagonal bolster.
- In some cases equipped with a square take-up in the impact cap that enables higher torque transfer when screwdriving with the T-handle, Zyklop ratchet or Mini ratchet.
- The Wera Black Point tip and a complex hardening process ensure a long service life of the tip, enhanced corrosion protection and an exact fit.
- The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
- 1x 932 S/6 Screwdriver set Kraftform Wera: Chiseldriver and rack, 6 pieces
- 2x 917 SPHS Screwdriver for Phillips screws: PH 1×90, PH 2×113
- 1x 932 A Screwdriver for slotted screws, 0.6 x 3.5 x 80 mm
- 3x 932 AS Screwdriver for slotted screws: 0.8×4.5×100, 1.0×5.5×113, 1.2×7.0x138
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.