Click-Torque wrench in the unmistakable, robust Wera design with high accuracy as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07. Easy setting and saving of the default value. The audible and tactile clicks on reaching the scale values also facilitate the safe setting of the desired torque value. The robust release mechanism guarantees a clearly audible and tactile release signal when the set torque is reached. For right-hand use (clockwise torque-control) and with 45-tooth reversible ratchet mechanism.
- Click-Torque C 5 torque wrench with reversible ratchet, 1/2″ x 80-400 N m
- Application: For clockwise torque-control
- Handle: Ergonomic 2-component handle
- Precision: Accuracy ± 3% of set value, as per DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07; application range with up to max. 400 Nm above standard DIN EN ISO 6789-1: 2017-07 (maximum value: 340 Nm)
- Design: With 1/2″ square drive, reversible ratchet, 45 teeth; easy setting and saving of the desired torque value, with audible and tactile locking when the scale values are reached (fine scale only in Newton meters), audible and tactile release mechanism when the set torque value is reached