Kraftform Kompakt Micro set for precision mechanical work. Suitable for the take-up of bits with 4 mm halfmoon drive (Wera series 9) and bits with 4 mm HIOS drive (Wera series 21). Electrical surface resistance of < 109 Ohm for secure protection against electrostatic charge. Manufactured in accordance with DIN EN 61340-5-1. Compact handle/interchangeable blade system for fast blade change. Kaftform Micro handle with twist cap and free-turning zone for rapid twisting, making any time-consuming repositioning of the fingers unnecessary. Power zone with integrated soft zones for the transfer of higher tightening and loosening torque. Precision zone directly above the blade for the right angle for adjustment work. Bits for manual as well as power tool operations. Rapid fixing of the bit: just push the bit into the insert for automatic locking and a secure fit. To change the bit, simply push the sleeve forward and remove. Free-turning sleeve for simple guidance of the tool during the screwdriving process.
The set contains 20 pieces;
- 1x 1013 Kraftform Micro ESD bitholding screwdriver, 97 mm
- 3x 851/9 C J PH bits, halfmoon: PH 000×44, PH 00×44, PH 0x44
- 5x 867/9 C TORX® bits, halfmoon: TX 1×44, TX 2×44, TX 3×44, TX 4×44, TX 5×44
- 4x 867/9 C IP TORX PLUS® bits, halfmoon: 1 IPx44, 2 IPx44, 3 IPx44, 4 IPx44
- 4x 872/9 bits for Microstix® screws: mx44, 00×44, Fx44, 0x44; 2x 800/9 C bits: 0.23×1.5×44, 0.35×2.5×44
- 1x 869/9 Nutsetters, 2.5 x 44 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.