- Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise.
- With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver.
- A part time universal gear is the solution: integrated in the handle of the screwdriver, it significantly increases the working speed.
- The Kraftform Turbo accelerates the screwdriving in a purely mechanical way.
- The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button.
- Turning it off is recommended for fine adjustment and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw.
- The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life.
- The Kraftform Turbo hand holder 827 T i and the individually tested (10,000v) Wera VDE interchangeable blades in the VDE version guarantee fast and safe working even under tension.
- 1x 827 T i Kraftform Turbo hand holder, 9 x 125 mm;
- 1x 817 VDE Kraftform blade-holding handle, 9 x 102 mm;
- 2x Kraftform Kompakt VDE Phillips 62 iS: PH 1×154, PH 2×154;
- 2x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 62 i PH/S: # 1×154, # 2×154;
- 1x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 67 i TORX®, TX 10 x 154 mm;
- 3x Kraftform Kompakt VDE 67 iS TORX®: TX 15×154, TX 20×154, TX 25×154;
- 2x Kraftform Kompakt VDE Cabinet 68 iS: # 1×154, # 2×154;
- 1x Kraftform Kompakt VDE Slotted 60 i, 0.4 x 2.5 x 154 mm;
- 3x Kraftform Kompakt VDE Slotted 60 iS: 0.6×3.5×154, 0.8×4.0x154, 1.0×5.5×154
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.