- Many users would like to be able to carry out screwdriving processes faster without compromise.
- With a screwdriver that is precise, allows powerful screwdriving, and is much faster than a conventional screwdriver.
- A part time universal gear is the solution: integrated in the handle of the screwdriver, it significantly increases the working speed.
- The Kraftform Turbo accelerates the screwdriving in a purely mechanical way.
- The turbo function can either be switched on or off by pressing a button.
- Turning it off is recommended for fine adjustment and final tightening or loosening of a high torque screw.
- The robust steel design is maintenance-free and ensures a long product life.
- Thanks to the Rapidaptor bit holder, the Kraftform Turbo can be used with all conventional 1/4″ hexagon bits for a wide variety of screw profiles.
- With the Rapidaptor function the bits can be inserted directly and can be easily removed by pushing the sleeve forward – allowing single hand operation.
- 1x 826 T Kraftform Turbo bits handholder with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck, 1/4″ x 146 mm;
- 3x 851/4 Z Phillips bits: PH 1×89, PH 2×89, PH 3×89;
- 3x 855/4 Z Pozi bits: PZ 1×89, PZ 2×89, PZ 3×89;
- 5x 867/4 Z TORX® bits: TX 10×89, TX 15×89, TX 20×89, TX 25×89, TX 30×89;
- 3x 840/4 Z Hexagon bits: 3.0×89, 4.0×89, 5.0×89;
- 3x 800/4 Z Slotted bits: 0.8×4.0x89, 1.0×5.5×89, 1.2×6.5×89
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.