- Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4″ hexagon drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and Wera connection series 1.
- With strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws.
- The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working.
- High-quality bits for universal use. Compact, textile box with high robustness, low weight and volume.
- Suitable for docking with the Wera 2go system.
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for lightning fast replacement of the required blade
- Especially small ESD bit-holding Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for eloctrostatically secure working even in hard to reach areas.
- 1 x 811/1 Stubby ESD Screwdriver,
- 1/4″ hex shaft x 54 mm
- 1 x Slot 0.5 x 3 x 25 mm
- 1 x Slot 0.6 x 4.5 x 25 mm
- 1 x Slot 1 x 5.5 x 25 mm
- 1 x Slot 1.2 x 6.5 x 25 mm
- 1 x Slot 1.2 x 8 x 25 mm
- 1 x PH 0 x 25 mm
- 1 x PH 1 x 25 mm
- 1 x PH 2 x 25 mm
- 1 x PH 00 x 25 x 2 mm
- 1 x Wera Storage Wallet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.