- Application: Suitable for 1/4″ DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 hexagon socket insert bits and Wera Series 1 and 4
- The handle/interchangeable blade system in a compact design with various blade tips in the smallest of spaces makes the user more mobile and flexible.
- Comes with an adaptor, bayonet and Rapidaptor technology.
- Kraftform handle with anti-roll feature, multi-component for particularly ergonomic screwdriving.
- Integrated magazine for bit storage. In this way, the set replaces a 6-piece screwdriver set and reduces the equipment required to a minimum.
- The telescopic bayonet blade – which can be lowered into the handle – together with the quick-release chuck allows fast manual work even in confined installation situations when the blade is retracted.
- The blade can be extended by simply actuating the locking sleeve.
- The bayonet holder can then be used as a fully-fledged screwdriver.
- The bayonet blade can be removed and used as a power tool adaptor, but can also be retracted once again to its original position.
- 1x 889/4 R Rapidaptor Universal Bit Holder, 1/4″ x 100 mm
- 2x 851/1 Z bits: PH 1×25, PH 2×25
- 2x 855/1 Z bits: PZ 1×25, PZ 2×25
- 2x 800/1 Z bits: 1.0×5.5×25, 1.2×6.5×25
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.