- Long ⅜” hand and machine socket (ISO 2725 part 3) with ball intercept ring; for external hexagonal bolts and sockets.
- For use in manual and machine operation (non-impact), even with low-lying screwdriving and protruding threaded rods.
- Easy to grasp even with oily hands.
- The hexagon profile allows the transmission of high forces and puts less strain on the edges of bolts or screw heads than a double hexagon profile.
- Fine-toothed ratchets also make the use of a double hexagon profile superfluous, even in confined spaces, thanks to their small back-pivoting angle.
- Application: Hexagon headed bolts, screws and nuts
- Design: Manual and (non-impact) machine applications, ball intercept ring, long design for low-lying screwdriving and protruding threaded rods; with hexagonal profile; knurls at base for precision handling in manual operations, chrome vanadium, matt chrome-plated finish.
- “Take it easy” tool finder: Colour coding to enable the desired socket to be easily located.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.