The Wera 8100 SA 6 Zyklop Speed Ratchet Set contains a mixture of 1/4in sockets, extensions, bits and a ratchet. Perfect for a variety of jobs and tasks.
The 8000 A Zyklop Speed Ratchet is suitable for 1/4in square sockets and 1/4in adaptors with square drive and is equipped with a ball lock. The flywheel design and easy-to-grip free-turning sleeve allow for faster work.
There is a swivel ratchet head, defined lock positions at 0° and 90° to the left and right as well as at 15° before 90° inwards, at 0°.
It can be used like a conventional screwdriver, push button release, left/right switchover, fine-tooth design, small return angle of 5°.
Supplied in a surface-preserving, compact and extremely robust textile box; low volume and weight for simplified mobility.
Contains the following:
- 9 x 1/4″ Drive 8790 Imperial 6 point (Hexagon) Sockets: 3/16″, 7/32″, 1/47″, 9/32″, 5/16″, 11/32″, 3/8″, 7/16″ & 1/2″
- 2 x 50mm Pozi Bits: PZ1 & PZ2.
- 3 x 50mm Phillips Bits: PH1, PH2 & PH3.
- 6 x 50mm Torx Bits: TX10, TX15, TX20, TX25, TX27 & TX30.
- 4 x 50mm Hex-Plus Bits: 5/32″, 3/16″, 7/32″ & 1/4″.
- 1 x 1/4″ Drive Locking Bit Adaptor 37mm.
- 1 x 1/4″ Drive 8796 LA Long Extension Bar 150mm.
- 1 x 1/4″ 8794 A Short Extension Bar 56mm.
- 1 x 1/4″ Drive Zyklop Speed Ratchet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.