- 8790 HMC HF Zyklop socket with 1/2″ drive with holding function
- Application: Hexagon headed bolts, screws and nuts
- Design: Manual and (non-impact) machine applications, ball intercept ring, knurls at base for precision handling in manual operations, with holding function, chrome vanadium, brushed chrome-plated finish.
- Holding function for extremely convenient screwdriving with reduced risk of losing the screw when addressing the workpiece.
- Take it easy tool finder: Colour coding and large stamp to enable the desired socket to be easily located.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.